COLUMBUS, Wis. - A Columbus man has been arrested on child sexual assault charges, according to a release.
Terry L. Brace, 72, was interviewed and arrested Monday on numerous felonies charges, officials said.
Brace faces charges of causing a child to view or listen to sexual activity, repeated acts of sexual assault of the same child and first-degree sexual assault of a child.
The arrest stems from a three-month joint investigation by the Columbia County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department into child sexual assault allegations.
He is in the Columbia County Jail awaiting a court appearance.
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration