COLUMBUS, Wis. - A Columbus man has been arrested on child sexual assault charges, according to a release.
Terry L. Brace, 72, was interviewed and arrested Monday on numerous felonies charges, officials said.
Brace faces charges of causing a child to view or listen to sexual activity, repeated acts of sexual assault of the same child and first-degree sexual assault of a child.
The arrest stems from a three-month joint investigation by the Columbia County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department into child sexual assault allegations.
He is in the Columbia County Jail awaiting a court appearance.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes