POYNETTE, Wis. - A woman was taken by helicopter with life-threatening injuries from the scene of a Columbia County crash Sunday evening.
According to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation statement, State Patrol responded to reports of a single-vehicle rollover on Interstate 39/90. Officers were assisted by Poynette Fire Department, University of Wisconsin Medflight and Columbia County Highway Department.
The statement said the 20-year-old female driver of the vehicle was taken to UW Hospital by helicopter.
A 20-year-old male passenger was also taken to UW Hospital by ambulance for non-life-threatening injuries.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire