POYNETTE, Wis. - A woman was taken by helicopter with life-threatening injuries from the scene of a Columbia County crash Sunday evening.
According to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation statement, State Patrol responded to reports of a single-vehicle rollover on Interstate 39/90. Officers were assisted by Poynette Fire Department, University of Wisconsin Medflight and Columbia County Highway Department.
The statement said the 20-year-old female driver of the vehicle was taken to UW Hospital by helicopter.
A 20-year-old male passenger was also taken to UW Hospital by ambulance for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say