TOWN OF LA PRAIRIE, Wis. - Northbound I 39-90-94 near Janesville has reopened following a crash between two semis Wednesday night.
The crash on the interstate happened just before 9 p.m. Wednesday night north of Beloit.
According to the State Patrol, one semi was disabled on the right shoulder, with the rear of the trailer hanging over the right lane. A second semi could not avoid the trailer and hit it, which blocked both lanes of traffic.
The driver of the second semi was taken to St. Mary's Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The interstate reopened about 3 a.m. Thursday after the crash site was cleaned up.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks