TOWN OF LA PRAIRIE, Wis. - Northbound I 39-90-94 near Janesville has reopened following a crash between two semis Wednesday night.
The crash on the interstate happened just before 9 p.m. Wednesday night north of Beloit.
According to the State Patrol, one semi was disabled on the right shoulder, with the rear of the trailer hanging over the right lane. A second semi could not avoid the trailer and hit it, which blocked both lanes of traffic.
The driver of the second semi was taken to St. Mary's Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The interstate reopened about 3 a.m. Thursday after the crash site was cleaned up.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend