Drivers on John Nolen Drive should enjoy the easy flow of traffic this week, because on Saturday the stretch of road will be front row seats as Rhythm and Booms moves to its new location.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field