MADISON, Wis. - After getting hacked last week, the city of Madison's web site is finally up and running once again.
The site came online Sunday afternoon, meeting the goal of the weekend set by city IT officials.
Staffers noticed code that shouldn't have been there last week and took the site down immediately.
Officials said they do not believe any personal information was compromised.
IT officials spent the weekend upgrading the site's software in order to prevent another attack.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK