MADISON, Wis. - After getting hacked last week, the city of Madison's web site is finally up and running once again.
The site came online Sunday afternoon, meeting the goal of the weekend set by city IT officials.
Staffers noticed code that shouldn't have been there last week and took the site down immediately.
Officials said they do not believe any personal information was compromised.
IT officials spent the weekend upgrading the site's software in order to prevent another attack.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles