MADISON, Wis. - After getting hacked last week, the city of Madison's web site is finally up and running once again.
The site came online Sunday afternoon, meeting the goal of the weekend set by city IT officials.
Staffers noticed code that shouldn't have been there last week and took the site down immediately.
Officials said they do not believe any personal information was compromised.
IT officials spent the weekend upgrading the site's software in order to prevent another attack.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land