MADISON, Wis. - A four-story development on Atwood Avenue was unanimously approved by the Madison Planning Commission Monday night.
The project calls for 3,000 feet of retail space and about 36 apartments.
Madison city leaders reviewed the plans for the building to be built at Atwood Avenue and Dunning Street at Monday night's city council meeting.
Alder Marsha Rummell said there are still some outstanding concerns about the project for some neighbors, but the developer has been willing to work with residents.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000