MADISON, Wis. - A four-story development on Atwood Avenue was unanimously approved by the Madison Planning Commission Monday night.
The project calls for 3,000 feet of retail space and about 36 apartments.
Madison city leaders reviewed the plans for the building to be built at Atwood Avenue and Dunning Street at Monday night's city council meeting.
Alder Marsha Rummell said there are still some outstanding concerns about the project for some neighbors, but the developer has been willing to work with residents.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land