For as much as we want people to view public office as a worthy aspiration and a noble calling we do wonder why anyone would want to get into politics these days. But in the wake of Tuesday's primary election this editorial is to thank those who decided to run, and especially those who lost.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says