The police chief who found 6-day-old Kayden Powell alive and well inside a plastic tote says the happy ending to the newborn's disappearance is "remarkable." Kayden's uncle and great-grandmother also share their reaction to the rescue after the 29-hour abduction. Jennifer Hoff and Michelle Li report.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks