News 3's political expert Charles Franklin crunches the numbers and talks about what to expect for the next three months now that the fall election is officialy in high gear after Tuesday's primary.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005