Charles Franklin, the director of the Marquette Law School Poll, talks with Mark Koehn and Susan Siman about the release of thousands of pages of emails after a secret John Doe investigation.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases