WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - Charges are still possible against a 30-year-old Iowa man who hit an Army Duck in Wisconsin Dells Saturday afternoon.
The crash involving a Lake Delton Army Duck and a truck sent 13 people to the hospital, officials said.
Lake Delton police were called to County Road A just before 2:30 p.m. after a pickup truck and the Army Duck collided. Twenty-four passengers were on board the land-and-water vehicle, and two were in the truck at the time of the crash.
The thirteen people taken to the hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries were released on Sunday, Lake Delton Police Chief Daniel Hardman said.
Hardman said the department is waiting for the crash reconstruction reports before deciding if any charges will be filed against the driver.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry