WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - Charges are still possible against a 30-year-old Iowa man who hit an Army Duck in Wisconsin Dells Saturday afternoon.
The crash involving a Lake Delton Army Duck and a truck sent 13 people to the hospital, officials said.
Lake Delton police were called to County Road A just before 2:30 p.m. after a pickup truck and the Army Duck collided. Twenty-four passengers were on board the land-and-water vehicle, and two were in the truck at the time of the crash.
The thirteen people taken to the hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries were released on Sunday, Lake Delton Police Chief Daniel Hardman said.
Hardman said the department is waiting for the crash reconstruction reports before deciding if any charges will be filed against the driver.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say