HATFIELD, Wis. - Canadian National is investigating the cause of a train derailment in western Wisconsin.
Nineteen train cars derailed and spilled an unknown amount of sand near Hatfield Saturday. The train was traveling between Taylor and Wisconsin Rapids. No one was hurt.
The La Crosse Tribune reported County Road K was closed as crews worked on repairs and cleanup
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI