HATFIELD, Wis. - Canadian National is investigating the cause of a train derailment in western Wisconsin.
Nineteen train cars derailed and spilled an unknown amount of sand near Hatfield Saturday. The train was traveling between Taylor and Wisconsin Rapids. No one was hurt.
The La Crosse Tribune reported County Road K was closed as crews worked on repairs and cleanup
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in