CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials have determined a Cassville man involved in a single-vehicle accident in Grant County died before his car crashed.
According to a Grant County statement, Dennis Ploessl, 51, died as a result of unspecified medical issues before wrecking his car on Denniston Street in Cassville just after midnight Monday morning.
Responding EMS and fire departments found Ploessl dead at the scene.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth