CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials have determined a Cassville man involved in a single-vehicle accident in Grant County died before his car crashed.
According to a Grant County statement, Dennis Ploessl, 51, died as a result of unspecified medical issues before wrecking his car on Denniston Street in Cassville just after midnight Monday morning.
Responding EMS and fire departments found Ploessl dead at the scene.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend