CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials have determined a Cassville man involved in a single-vehicle accident in Grant County died before his car crashed.
According to a Grant County statement, Dennis Ploessl, 51, died as a result of unspecified medical issues before wrecking his car on Denniston Street in Cassville just after midnight Monday morning.
Responding EMS and fire departments found Ploessl dead at the scene.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash