CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials have determined a Cassville man involved in a single-vehicle accident in Grant County died before his car crashed.
According to a Grant County statement, Dennis Ploessl, 51, died as a result of unspecified medical issues before wrecking his car on Denniston Street in Cassville just after midnight Monday morning.
Responding EMS and fire departments found Ploessl dead at the scene.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns