JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire that started on a car hauler on Interstate 90 damaged numerous cars on the hauler and the hauler itself, according to a release from the Janesville Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to the 180 mile marker in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday to find a car hauler engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were on the scene for about two hours.
The owners and operator of the truck are from Washington state.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK