JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire that started on a car hauler on Interstate 90 damaged numerous cars on the hauler and the hauler itself, according to a release from the Janesville Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to the 180 mile marker in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday to find a car hauler engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were on the scene for about two hours.
The owners and operator of the truck are from Washington state.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say