JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire that started on a car hauler on Interstate 90 damaged numerous cars on the hauler and the hauler itself, according to a release from the Janesville Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to the 180 mile marker in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday to find a car hauler engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were on the scene for about two hours.
The owners and operator of the truck are from Washington state.
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy