MADISON, Wis. - Three cars were damaged by a drunken man in the Overture Center parking garage early Saturday morning, according to Madison police.
A ramp attendant and security guard gave police a description of the man. He was spotted later near the Capitol Square. He ran about a half block before being caught, police said. Officers said he fell forward after losing his balance because he was drunk.
Police found two cars with broken rearview mirrors and a Lexus with scratches on the hood, according to police.
Charles A. Bruce, 21, of Sun Prairie, was arrested on suspicion of damage to property and resisting.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash