MADISON, Wis. - Three cars were damaged by a drunken man in the Overture Center parking garage early Saturday morning, according to Madison police.
A ramp attendant and security guard gave police a description of the man. He was spotted later near the Capitol Square. He ran about a half block before being caught, police said. Officers said he fell forward after losing his balance because he was drunk.
Police found two cars with broken rearview mirrors and a Lexus with scratches on the hood, according to police.
Charles A. Bruce, 21, of Sun Prairie, was arrested on suspicion of damage to property and resisting.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK