MADISON, Wis. - The Conservation Carousel at the Henry Vilas Zoo will hold special winter hours Saturday to celebrate the holiday weekend, according to a release.
Weather permitting, the carousel will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rides on the Conservation Carousel cost $1. Six-ride train and carousel punch cards will be available for $5.
All proceeds from the carousel go to support operating costs of the Henry Vilas Zoo.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1