MADISON, Wis. - The Conservation Carousel at the Henry Vilas Zoo will hold special winter hours Saturday to celebrate the holiday weekend, according to a release.
Weather permitting, the carousel will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rides on the Conservation Carousel cost $1. Six-ride train and carousel punch cards will be available for $5.
All proceeds from the carousel go to support operating costs of the Henry Vilas Zoo.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls