MADISON, Wis. - The Conservation Carousel at the Henry Vilas Zoo will hold special winter hours Saturday to celebrate the holiday weekend, according to a release.
Weather permitting, the carousel will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rides on the Conservation Carousel cost $1. Six-ride train and carousel punch cards will be available for $5.
All proceeds from the carousel go to support operating costs of the Henry Vilas Zoo.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam