MADISON, Wis. - The Conservation Carousel at the Henry Vilas Zoo will hold special winter hours Saturday to celebrate the holiday weekend, according to a release.
Weather permitting, the carousel will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rides on the Conservation Carousel cost $1. Six-ride train and carousel punch cards will be available for $5.
All proceeds from the carousel go to support operating costs of the Henry Vilas Zoo.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program