BELOIT, Wis. - A man was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated after his car was found stuck in a median near Beloit, according to a release from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
An officer was called to the 0.4 mile marker of Interstate 43 at 12:14 a.m. on Friday for a report of a car stuck in the median.
Robert R. Eaton, 55, of Delavan, was also cited on suspicion of going too fast for conditions.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving