BELOIT, Wis. - A man was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated after his car was found stuck in a median near Beloit, according to a release from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
An officer was called to the 0.4 mile marker of Interstate 43 at 12:14 a.m. on Friday for a report of a car stuck in the median.
Robert R. Eaton, 55, of Delavan, was also cited on suspicion of going too fast for conditions.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs