MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated after crashing into a parked car, according to Madison police.
Officers said a car driven by Scott R. Schwantes, 44, collided with the other car in an apartment parking lot in the 3200 block of Stonecreek Drive Wednesday night. The car sustained moderate damage. Schwantes was not injured.
Schwantes was also arrested on suspicion of a parole violation.Madison crime map
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need