MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated after crashing into a parked car, according to Madison police.
Officers said a car driven by Scott R. Schwantes, 44, collided with the other car in an apartment parking lot in the 3200 block of Stonecreek Drive Wednesday night. The car sustained moderate damage. Schwantes was not injured.
Schwantes was also arrested on suspicion of a parole violation.Madison crime map
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets