A new round of campaign finance reports is due in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
Incumbent Justice Pat Roggensack and challenger Ed Fallone have until midnight Monday to turn in their reports to the state Government Accountability Board, the body that oversees Wisconsin elections.
Reports the candidates filed last month showed Roggensack had $219,153 in the bank as of Feb. 4. Fallone had $63,712.
The new reports will cover contributions and spending from Feb. 5 through March 18.
The election is scheduled for April 2.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison