A new round of campaign finance reports is due in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
Incumbent Justice Pat Roggensack and challenger Ed Fallone have until midnight Monday to turn in their reports to the state Government Accountability Board, the body that oversees Wisconsin elections.
Reports the candidates filed last month showed Roggensack had $219,153 in the bank as of Feb. 4. Fallone had $63,712.
The new reports will cover contributions and spending from Feb. 5 through March 18.
The election is scheduled for April 2.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap