A new round of campaign finance reports is due in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
Incumbent Justice Pat Roggensack and challenger Ed Fallone have until midnight Monday to turn in their reports to the state Government Accountability Board, the body that oversees Wisconsin elections.
Reports the candidates filed last month showed Roggensack had $219,153 in the bank as of Feb. 4. Fallone had $63,712.
The new reports will cover contributions and spending from Feb. 5 through March 18.
The election is scheduled for April 2.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land