MADISON, Wis. - A DOT camera maintenance project will affect traffic on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning.
A crew will be working on a traffic camera at Whitney Way from about 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
During the work, the right lane and right shoulder of the eastbound lanes will be closed.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later