Call For Action volunteers have solved roughly a problem a day every weekday over the program's first year of operation with News 3. The consumer mediation efforts have helped get back more than $275,000 for consumers since last April.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash