SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A Cabela's store in Sun Prairie will open April 30.
The grand opening of the new store will include a weekend full of events, company officials said Thursday. A ribbon-cutting ceremony is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. The ribbon will be cut by an arrow shot from a bow.
The 90,000 square-foot store and indoor archery range is located on Grand Avenue in Sun Prairie. The store will employ about 225 full-time, part-time and seasonal workers.
This will be Cabela's fourth store in Wisconsin.
- Officer injured when OWI driver strikes squad car, police say
- 5th person dies from Didion Milling explosion injuries
- Attorneys to meet Monday on youth prison plan after judge orders changes
- UWPD K9 Casey retires after 10 years of service
- Analysis finds lead in 1 in 5 baby food samples
- First alert traffic: NB interstate backed up 12 miles; Drivers delayed 75 minutes