DELAFIELD, Wis. - The Waukesha County sheriff's office is investigating a fire that killed a well-known business owner and makeup artist.
According to the department, the five-alarm fire broke out in a condo in the Town of Delafield just before 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Sarah Brucker was found dead. The 36-year-old is the former owner of Blush Beauty Boutique in downtown Milwaukee and a makeup artist. She recently sold her interest in the salon to start a beauty consulting business. She was also the mother of two young children.
Two other families escaped and foul play has not been ruled out.
The current owner of Blush, Jhousy Leon, says it was Brucker's calling to make people look their best and she lived and breathed makeup.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is also investigating.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison