The former Lutheran bishop charged in a deadly hit-and-run drunken-driving crash was sentenced to 10 years in prison with 5 years of extended supervision in Dane County Court on Thursday.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief