MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a possible arson after a stolen car was found on fire Friday morning.
The car was reported stolen by its Fitchburg owner, and was located in one of the parking lots along Arboretum Drive. The vehicle's tires and hub caps were removed, police said.
Investigators with University of Wisconsin police, Fitchburg police and the Madison Fire Department are working together on the case.
No one was hurt.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game