MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a possible arson after a stolen car was found on fire Friday morning.
The car was reported stolen by its Fitchburg owner, and was located in one of the parking lots along Arboretum Drive. The vehicle's tires and hub caps were removed, police said.
Investigators with University of Wisconsin police, Fitchburg police and the Madison Fire Department are working together on the case.
No one was hurt.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash