MADISON, Wis. - The victim of a burglary found his stolen gaming system at a resale shop, leading to an arrest, according to Madison police.
The 38-year-old victim said he found his PS3 gaming system for sale at PrePlayed on Mineral Point Road on Sunday. He told police the gaming system was stolen from his apartment in the 7500 block of Tree Lane the day before.
The victim said he left a patio door unlocked.
The resale shop gave police a receipt leading to the arrest of Jacob K. Capps, 19, of Madison. He was arrested on suspicion of burglary, receiving stolen property and fraudulent writings.22112612
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program