MADISON, Wis. - The victim of a burglary found his stolen gaming system at a resale shop, leading to an arrest, according to Madison police.
The 38-year-old victim said he found his PS3 gaming system for sale at PrePlayed on Mineral Point Road on Sunday. He told police the gaming system was stolen from his apartment in the 7500 block of Tree Lane the day before.
The victim said he left a patio door unlocked.
The resale shop gave police a receipt leading to the arrest of Jacob K. Capps, 19, of Madison. He was arrested on suspicion of burglary, receiving stolen property and fraudulent writings.22112612
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral