FENNIMORE, Wis. - The arrest of a Monona man during a burglary investigation could lead to more arrests
Fennimore police were called to a home in the 800 block of Jefferson Street at 3:14 a.m. on Saturday for a report of an attempted burglary. Police said two subjects were spotted running through yards near the home.
Police arrested Duane L. Madge, 21, on suspicion of two counts of burglary, four counts of criminal damage to property, two counts of disorderly conduct, theft and battery to a law enforcement officer.
Officers said Madge resisted arrests and two squad cars were damaged.
Three others are suspected of being involved, according to police.
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer