FENNIMORE, Wis. - The arrest of a Monona man during a burglary investigation could lead to more arrests
Fennimore police were called to a home in the 800 block of Jefferson Street at 3:14 a.m. on Saturday for a report of an attempted burglary. Police said two subjects were spotted running through yards near the home.
Police arrested Duane L. Madge, 21, on suspicion of two counts of burglary, four counts of criminal damage to property, two counts of disorderly conduct, theft and battery to a law enforcement officer.
Officers said Madge resisted arrests and two squad cars were damaged.
Three others are suspected of being involved, according to police.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1