FENNIMORE, Wis. - The arrest of a Monona man during a burglary investigation could lead to more arrests
Fennimore police were called to a home in the 800 block of Jefferson Street at 3:14 a.m. on Saturday for a report of an attempted burglary. Police said two subjects were spotted running through yards near the home.
Police arrested Duane L. Madge, 21, on suspicion of two counts of burglary, four counts of criminal damage to property, two counts of disorderly conduct, theft and battery to a law enforcement officer.
Officers said Madge resisted arrests and two squad cars were damaged.
Three others are suspected of being involved, according to police.
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say