FENNIMORE, Wis. - The arrest of a Monona man during a burglary investigation could lead to more arrests
Fennimore police were called to a home in the 800 block of Jefferson Street at 3:14 a.m. on Saturday for a report of an attempted burglary. Police said two subjects were spotted running through yards near the home.
Police arrested Duane L. Madge, 21, on suspicion of two counts of burglary, four counts of criminal damage to property, two counts of disorderly conduct, theft and battery to a law enforcement officer.
Officers said Madge resisted arrests and two squad cars were damaged.
Three others are suspected of being involved, according to police.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns