MADISON, Wis. - A piece of broken pavement resulted in the closing of two lanes of the Beltline Highway between Stoughton Road and Monona Drive Tuesday morning.
Emergency repairs required the two left lanes to be closed from approximately 9:30 a.m. until shortly after 10 a.m.
There were numerous reports of vehicles hitting concrete, causing damage and flat tires.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later