MADISON, Wis. - A piece of broken pavement resulted in the closing of two lanes of the Beltline Highway between Stoughton Road and Monona Drive Tuesday morning.
Emergency repairs required the two left lanes to be closed from approximately 9:30 a.m. until shortly after 10 a.m.
There were numerous reports of vehicles hitting concrete, causing damage and flat tires.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash