MADISON, Wis. - A piece of broken pavement resulted in the closing of two lanes of the Beltline Highway between Stoughton Road and Monona Drive Tuesday morning.
Emergency repairs required the two left lanes to be closed from approximately 9:30 a.m. until shortly after 10 a.m.
There were numerous reports of vehicles hitting concrete, causing damage and flat tires.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program