MADISON, Wis. - A piece of broken pavement resulted in the closing of two lanes of the Beltline Highway between Stoughton Road and Monona Drive Tuesday morning.
Emergency repairs required the two left lanes to be closed from approximately 9:30 a.m. until shortly after 10 a.m.
There were numerous reports of vehicles hitting concrete, causing damage and flat tires.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night