MADISON, Wis. - Madison engineering crews will start repairing the Milwaukee Street Bridge just east of Fair Oaks Avenue on Monday, according to a release.
During the repairs Milwaukee Street between Fair Oaks Avenue and Walter Street will be closed, officials said. The closure starts 9 a.m. Monday and is expected to be closed through Wednesday.
Madison Metro buses will operate on a detour during the closure, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use alternate routes to avoid delays during the closure.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say