MADISON, Wis. - Madison engineering crews will start repairing the Milwaukee Street Bridge just east of Fair Oaks Avenue on Monday, according to a release.
During the repairs Milwaukee Street between Fair Oaks Avenue and Walter Street will be closed, officials said. The closure starts 9 a.m. Monday and is expected to be closed through Wednesday.
Madison Metro buses will operate on a detour during the closure, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use alternate routes to avoid delays during the closure.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street