MADISON, Wis. - Madison engineering crews will start repairing the Milwaukee Street Bridge just east of Fair Oaks Avenue on Monday, according to a release.
During the repairs Milwaukee Street between Fair Oaks Avenue and Walter Street will be closed, officials said. The closure starts 9 a.m. Monday and is expected to be closed through Wednesday.
Madison Metro buses will operate on a detour during the closure, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use alternate routes to avoid delays during the closure.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire