MADISON, Wis. - The delivery of a bridge beam for the Verona Road reconstruction project will delay traffic Wednesday night, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
Delays are expected on Verona Road and the interchange of Verona Road and the Beltline between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., officials said.
An oversize and overweight truck will be delivering a large bridge beam for the southbound side of the project, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use alternate routes to avoid delays.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program