MADISON, Wis. - The delivery of a bridge beam for the Verona Road reconstruction project will delay traffic Wednesday night, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
Delays are expected on Verona Road and the interchange of Verona Road and the Beltline between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., officials said.
An oversize and overweight truck will be delivering a large bridge beam for the southbound side of the project, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use alternate routes to avoid delays.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need