MADISON, Wis. - The delivery of a bridge beam for the Verona Road reconstruction project will delay traffic Wednesday night, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
Delays are expected on Verona Road and the interchange of Verona Road and the Beltline between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., officials said.
An oversize and overweight truck will be delivering a large bridge beam for the southbound side of the project, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use alternate routes to avoid delays.
- Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart amid child sex storm
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Prisons chief tells lawmaker youth facility is safe
- Man with facial injuries claims he was attacked by 3 men
- 3 new retailers coming to West Towne
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash involving school bus