MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a 4-year-old boy was struck by a car when he darted into traffic between parked cars.
The crash happened about 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Police say the 47-year-old Milwaukee woman who was driving the car remained on the scene.
The boy is in stable condition.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street