MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a 4-year-old boy was struck by a car when he darted into traffic between parked cars.
The crash happened about 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Police say the 47-year-old Milwaukee woman who was driving the car remained on the scene.
The boy is in stable condition.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in