MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County judge has set bond for the man charged in a Fitchburg homicide.
Dominique R. Hale, 25, is being held on $600,000 bond.
Hale was arrested two weeks ago following the stabbing death of Willie Taylor, 39, of Sun Prairie.
Police said Hale forced his way into a Fitchburg apartment at Greenway Cross and Coho Street, killed Taylor and then hurt a woman.
Investigators said they believe the stabbing was the result of a domestic dispute involving Hale and the victims.
Hale is facing a first-degree intentional homicide charge and two misdemeanors.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend