MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County judge has set bond for the man charged in a Fitchburg homicide.
Dominique R. Hale, 25, is being held on $600,000 bond.
Hale was arrested two weeks ago following the stabbing death of Willie Taylor, 39, of Sun Prairie.
Police said Hale forced his way into a Fitchburg apartment at Greenway Cross and Coho Street, killed Taylor and then hurt a woman.
Investigators said they believe the stabbing was the result of a domestic dispute involving Hale and the victims.
Hale is facing a first-degree intentional homicide charge and two misdemeanors.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say