MILWAUKEE - An autopsy is expected to determine the identity of a body pulled from the river in downtown Milwaukee not far from where a college student went missing on New Year's Day.
Milwaukee police say the body had been in the Milwaukee River for several months. Family and friends have posted flyers about the missing University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student in the downtown area and have searched for him. Twenty-four-year-old Nick Wilcox was last seen at a bar near where the body was found Thursday.
WTMJ radio reported autopsy results are expected later Friday.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water