LAKE MILLS, Wis. - A body pulled from Mill Pond in Lake Mills on Sunday is that of Devin L. Droster, 18, of Lake Mills, according to a release from Lake Mills police.
Police were called to Bartel's Beach at 127 S. Ferry Dr. at 6:46 p.m. when Droster's body was found floating in the water.
The body was recovered and an autopsy was scheduled for Monday.
Anyone with information about the body is asked to call Capt. Mike Selck of the Lake Mills police at 920-648-3114.27179602
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Montello man sentenced after sexually abusing a 14-year-old
- Montello man charged with repeated sexual assault of 14-year-old
- Fatal plane crash in Sheboygan County
- Plane crashes in field in Sheboygan County
- Man dies after smoking synthetic pot