LAKE MILLS, Wis. - A body pulled from Mill Pond in Lake Mills on Sunday is that of Devin L. Droster, 18, of Lake Mills, according to a release from Lake Mills police.
Police were called to Bartel's Beach at 127 S. Ferry Dr. at 6:46 p.m. when Droster's body was found floating in the water.
The body was recovered and an autopsy was scheduled for Monday.
Anyone with information about the body is asked to call Capt. Mike Selck of the Lake Mills police at 920-648-3114.27179602
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin
- Police find 16-year-old who refused to leave friend's home hiding in clothes pile
- Local cheesemakers expected to make strong showing at national contest
- Madison man met teen online, sexually assaulted her at his home, police say