LAKE MILLS, Wis. - A body pulled from Mill Pond in Lake Mills on Sunday is that of Devin L. Droster, 18, of Lake Mills, according to a release from Lake Mills police.
Police were called to Bartel's Beach at 127 S. Ferry Dr. at 6:46 p.m. when Droster's body was found floating in the water.
The body was recovered and an autopsy was scheduled for Monday.
Anyone with information about the body is asked to call Capt. Mike Selck of the Lake Mills police at 920-648-3114.27179602
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer