EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - Eau Claire Police say a body has been pulled from the Chippewa River.
Police say canoeists spotted the body Monday not far from the Short Street Bridge. Eau Claire firefighters then launched a boat and recovered the body.
WQOW-TV reports there's no word on an identity.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1