WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - The body of a man who reportedly jumped from the Kilbourn bridge in Wisconsin Dells has been found, according to a release.
Wisconsin Dells Police Department officials said an Alliant Energy employee working on the Kilbourn Dam around 9:55 a.m. called to report a body in the Wisconsin River.
Department of Natural Resources personnel recovered the body, officials said. The Columbia County Medical Examiner's office identified the body as Alexander McNair, 23, who reportedly jumped from the Kilbourn bridge into the Wisconsin River June 28.
A release from Wisconsin Dells police states that at the same time they were called for a report of a man jumping off the Kilbourn Bridge in June, they were called to an area under the railroad tracks at Highway 13, 50 feet east of the bridge, for a report of a female with a broken arm.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart