WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - The body of a man who reportedly jumped from the Kilbourn bridge in Wisconsin Dells has been found, according to a release.
Wisconsin Dells Police Department officials said an Alliant Energy employee working on the Kilbourn Dam around 9:55 a.m. called to report a body in the Wisconsin River.
Department of Natural Resources personnel recovered the body, officials said. The Columbia County Medical Examiner's office identified the body as Alexander McNair, 23, who reportedly jumped from the Kilbourn bridge into the Wisconsin River June 28.
A release from Wisconsin Dells police states that at the same time they were called for a report of a man jumping off the Kilbourn Bridge in June, they were called to an area under the railroad tracks at Highway 13, 50 feet east of the bridge, for a report of a female with a broken arm.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing