MENOMONIE, Wis. - Authorities have recovered the body of the second victim of a fatal semi crash into a river in western Wisconsin.
The State Patrol said the body of the passenger, 26-year-old Mohammed Malin, was recovered after the search resumed Wednesday.
Malin was one of two Minnesota men killed Tuesday when their semi slid off Interstate 94, down an embankment and into the Red Cedar River near Menomonie.
The body of the driver, 25-year-old Batrodin Siyad, was found in the cab of the tractor. Both men were from Minneapolis.
The patrol says the owner of the semi is Dashman's Transport of Lansing, Mich.
The patrol says both lanes of eastbound I-94 were to reopen soon.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field