MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Department said a man's body was found in the town of Vienna early Wednesday.
The sheriff's office said the description of the body matches Brian Hicks, 30, of DeForest, who was last seen by his family Sunday.
The sheriff's office said in a release it does not expect foul play in the death.
An autopsy is scheduled to confirm the identity.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land