MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Department said a man's body was found in the town of Vienna early Wednesday.
The sheriff's office said the description of the body matches Brian Hicks, 30, of DeForest, who was last seen by his family Sunday.
The sheriff's office said in a release it does not expect foul play in the death.
An autopsy is scheduled to confirm the identity.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline