TOWN OF DELL PRAIRIE, Wis. - A body was discovered in a mobile home fire in the town of Dell Prairie, according to a release from the Adams County Sheriff's Office.
Firefighters were called to 617 South Golden Court at 3:25 a.m. Sunday for a report of a mobile home on fire. Emergency responders said the home was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived.
The body is believed to be that of the person who lived there. The name is not being released pending positive identification and notification of family.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is involved in the investigation.
The Kilbourn Fire Department, Briggsville Fire Department and Dells Delton EMS assisted at the scene.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say