TOWN OF DELL PRAIRIE, Wis. - A body was discovered in a mobile home fire in the town of Dell Prairie, according to a release from the Adams County Sheriff's Office.
Firefighters were called to 617 South Golden Court at 3:25 a.m. Sunday for a report of a mobile home on fire. Emergency responders said the home was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived.
The body is believed to be that of the person who lived there. The name is not being released pending positive identification and notification of family.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is involved in the investigation.
The Kilbourn Fire Department, Briggsville Fire Department and Dells Delton EMS assisted at the scene.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement