MILWAUKEE - An autopsy has confirmed the body found in the river in downtown Milwaukee is that of a college student who went missing on New Year's Day.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office said Friday the deceased is 24-year-old Nick Wilcox, a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student.
Family and friends had posted flyers about the Wilcox in the downtown area and had searched for him since he disappeared celebrating the New Year on Old World 3rd St.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart