Kenosha police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in a drainage ditch on the city's north side.
Police says the body was found in the lower area of an open retention basin. WISN-TV says a cause of death has not yet been determined.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash