Kenosha police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in a drainage ditch on the city's north side.
Police says the body was found in the lower area of an open retention basin. WISN-TV says a cause of death has not yet been determined.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land