MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the man whose body was found near a bike path on the city's west side apparently committed suicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Police said they were called to Speedway Road near Forest Hill Cemetery after 9 a.m. Monday when a person walking their dog discovered the body.
Police said the man has not yet been identified. He is believed to be in his 20s to 30s.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam