MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the man whose body was found near a bike path on the city's west side apparently committed suicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Police said they were called to Speedway Road near Forest Hill Cemetery after 9 a.m. Monday when a person walking their dog discovered the body.
Police said the man has not yet been identified. He is believed to be in his 20s to 30s.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes