MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the man whose body was found near a bike path on the city's west side apparently committed suicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Police said they were called to Speedway Road near Forest Hill Cemetery after 9 a.m. Monday when a person walking their dog discovered the body.
Police said the man has not yet been identified. He is believed to be in his 20s to 30s.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets