MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the man whose body was found near a bike path on the city's west side apparently committed suicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Police said they were called to Speedway Road near Forest Hill Cemetery after 9 a.m. Monday when a person walking their dog discovered the body.
Police said the man has not yet been identified. He is believed to be in his 20s to 30s.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land