GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police are investigating after the bodies of a husband and wife were found in a home.
Police were called to the home on Green Bay's west side just after 9 a.m. Thursday. The man's employer had gone to the house to check on him and could see him lying on the floor. The employer told police the man hadn't been to work for a couple of days.
Once inside, police say they found a 49-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman dead on a bedroom floor.
WLUK-TV reported police said there were no obvious signs of trauma. Autopsies are being performed.
Police are trying to notify relatives and have not released the couple's names.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say