GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police are investigating after the bodies of a husband and wife were found in a home.
Police were called to the home on Green Bay's west side just after 9 a.m. Thursday. The man's employer had gone to the house to check on him and could see him lying on the floor. The employer told police the man hadn't been to work for a couple of days.
Once inside, police say they found a 49-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman dead on a bedroom floor.
WLUK-TV reported police said there were no obvious signs of trauma. Autopsies are being performed.
Police are trying to notify relatives and have not released the couple's names.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs