GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police are investigating after the bodies of a husband and wife were found in a home.
Police were called to the home on Green Bay's west side just after 9 a.m. Thursday. The man's employer had gone to the house to check on him and could see him lying on the floor. The employer told police the man hadn't been to work for a couple of days.
Once inside, police say they found a 49-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman dead on a bedroom floor.
WLUK-TV reported police said there were no obvious signs of trauma. Autopsies are being performed.
Police are trying to notify relatives and have not released the couple's names.
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire