DUNN TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A garage and home were damaged by a fire that started in a boat Monday afternoon in Dunn Township.
Firefighters from Stoughton, McFarland and Brooklyn were called to 1855 S. Brooklyn Dr. at 2:42 p.m. for a report of a boat on fire.
Fire officials said the fire was contained within 24 minutes.
The garage and the side of the home near the garaged sustained significant damage.
The cause of the fire and damage estimates are not yet available.
No injuries were reported.
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski