DUNN TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A garage and home were damaged by a fire that started in a boat Monday afternoon in Dunn Township.
Firefighters from Stoughton, McFarland and Brooklyn were called to 1855 S. Brooklyn Dr. at 2:42 p.m. for a report of a boat on fire.
Fire officials said the fire was contained within 24 minutes.
The garage and the side of the home near the garaged sustained significant damage.
The cause of the fire and damage estimates are not yet available.
No injuries were reported.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire