DUNN TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A garage and home were damaged by a fire that started in a boat Monday afternoon in Dunn Township.
Firefighters from Stoughton, McFarland and Brooklyn were called to 1855 S. Brooklyn Dr. at 2:42 p.m. for a report of a boat on fire.
Fire officials said the fire was contained within 24 minutes.
The garage and the side of the home near the garaged sustained significant damage.
The cause of the fire and damage estimates are not yet available.
No injuries were reported.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1