DUNN TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A garage and home were damaged by a fire that started in a boat Monday afternoon in Dunn Township.
Firefighters from Stoughton, McFarland and Brooklyn were called to 1855 S. Brooklyn Dr. at 2:42 p.m. for a report of a boat on fire.
Fire officials said the fire was contained within 24 minutes.
The garage and the side of the home near the garaged sustained significant damage.
The cause of the fire and damage estimates are not yet available.
No injuries were reported.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief