MADISON, Wis. - Three people were ejected in a rollover crash on Highway 151 in Madison Sunday.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 2002 Ford Expedition blew a tire and it crashed at around 4 p.m. near County Highway PD.
Parts of Hwy. 151 were shut down as authorities cleaned up the crash.
Authorities said a child was among the victims who were ejected. The child was taken by Medflight to a hospital and was in stable condition Sunday night.
Authorities said the other victims were not seriously hurt.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion