MADISON, Wis. - Three people were ejected in a rollover crash on Highway 151 in Madison Sunday.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 2002 Ford Expedition blew a tire and it crashed at around 4 p.m. near County Highway PD.
Parts of Hwy. 151 were shut down as authorities cleaned up the crash.
Authorities said a child was among the victims who were ejected. The child was taken by Medflight to a hospital and was in stable condition Sunday night.
Authorities said the other victims were not seriously hurt.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1