MADISON, Wis. - South Ingersoll Street will be closed for approximately four weeks starting Monday, according to a release.
The 200 block of South Ingersoll Street between East Main and East Wilson streets will be closed for concrete construction, officials said. The construction is associated with the Central Park construction project.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say