MADISON, Wis. - South Ingersoll Street will be closed for approximately four weeks starting Monday, according to a release.
The 200 block of South Ingersoll Street between East Main and East Wilson streets will be closed for concrete construction, officials said. The construction is associated with the Central Park construction project.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement