TOWN OF SIGEL, Wis. - Authorities in central Wisconsin said they don't suspect foul play following a house fire in the Town of Sigel this week that killed three family members.
The Wood County sheriff's department said Wednesday's fire apparently started near the garage. Authorities said the blaze appears to have been accidental.
The victims were identified Thursday as 79-year-old William J. Heiser Sr.; 71-year-old Janet M. Heiser; and their son, 38-year-old William J. Heiser Jr.
The fire was reported Wednesday about 2:30 a.m. Fire officials who responded found the house engulfed in flames.
Sigel is about 40 miles west of Stevens Point.
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people