MILWAUKEE, Wis. - One Milwaukee brewery is getting in on the Black Friday action.
Lakefront Brewery created Black Friday Imperial India Style Black Ale and even trademarked the name.
Brewery President Russ Klisch says there were 150 people lined up by 8 a.m., with one guy claiming he arrived just after bar time.
They sold out of their 1,200 bottles in less than two hours.
They went for $10 each and there was a three bottle maximum.
The first 300 people also received a special glass, which Klisch said he already saw on eBay for $100.
Next year he plans to make five times as much and serve it on the tours, although he doesn't know if it will be the same brew.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two