MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a west-side shooting that injured a man in the early morning hours Saturday.
Madison police Lt. Stephanie Bradley-Wilson said a 21-year-old man was shot in the neck at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
The incident happened at 1041 Gammon Lane, police said. The 21-year-old was celebrating his birthday at a party at the home when a disturbance occurred and he was shot, police added.
Bradley-Wilson said the man's gunshot wound is non-life-threatening. Police are still looking for the shooter and did not elaborate on what led to the gunshot.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed