MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a west-side shooting that injured a man in the early morning hours Saturday.
Madison police Lt. Stephanie Bradley-Wilson said a 21-year-old man was shot in the neck at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
The incident happened at 1041 Gammon Lane, police said. The 21-year-old was celebrating his birthday at a party at the home when a disturbance occurred and he was shot, police added.
Bradley-Wilson said the man's gunshot wound is non-life-threatening. Police are still looking for the shooter and did not elaborate on what led to the gunshot.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer