MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a west-side shooting that injured a man in the early morning hours Saturday.
Madison police Lt. Stephanie Bradley-Wilson said a 21-year-old man was shot in the neck at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
The incident happened at 1041 Gammon Lane, police said. The 21-year-old was celebrating his birthday at a party at the home when a disturbance occurred and he was shot, police added.
Bradley-Wilson said the man's gunshot wound is non-life-threatening. Police are still looking for the shooter and did not elaborate on what led to the gunshot.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement