A plan to construct a 6-mile stretch of bike trail is much more than it seems. The project would not only provide a link between paths in our area but would allow cyclists to ride straight from Dodgeville to Milwaukee with ease. Keely Arthur reports.
- Madison family displaced after overnight fire
- Joint Finance Committee to consider UW tuition cut, performance funding
- One person dead after bizarre incident on I-94
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan